Who we are
We are a not for profit ladies sea kayaking event. Our website address is: http://www.ladiesseastheday.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect your information to;
- To register your interest in the event
- To compile participants data base to share with coaches and event managers
- To share further information about the event and future events
- To collate any dietary/ medial history pertinent to the safe participation in the event.
What type(s) of information do we use;
- Contact details
- Next of Kin
- Medical history
- Dietary requirements
- Paddling ability/ experience
- Registered interest in different courses available throughout the weekend
What is the legal basis for using your information;
We are using your data to plan, organise and execute the weekend of Sea Kayaking.
Where do we get your information?
Through self registration to the event
Who do we share your information with?
- Individual event coaches and assistant coaches for the course you are attending
- Anglesey outdoors (for dietary requirements only)
- Event organisers
- Health Services (in event of accident or injury)
How long will we keep your information?
We will keep your information for 2 years for statistical purposes, unless you explicitly ask us not to by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transferring your information outside of the EU;
This is a UK based event, and we will not transfer your information outside of the EU
Automated decisions using your information?
For this event all the decisions we make about you involve human intervention.
You can find information about how to, Exercise your rights, Make a complaint to the information commissioner (ICO) at ico.org.uk
For further information about this privacy notice or to raise a concern with us please email email@example.com